Date(s) - 19/03/2019
12:15 pm - 4:00 pm
Hamilton Park Racecourse
How to get a boost out of 2019?
You’re invited to book your FREE place for the first ever Lanarkshire Tourism Conference, as part of this year’s Scottish Tourism Month.
We’ve joined forces with Visit Lanarkshire to bring you an afternoon packed with inspirational speakers, one-to-one advice and marketing opportunities, which will help you grow your business in 2019 by creating a bigger online buzz and attracting more customers.
- Neil Robertson, Travels with a Kilt blogger and digital consultant will share his recent experience of blogging about Lanarkshire to give you social media tips and practical steps you can take to build a buzz online.
- You’ll get the chance to ask Booking.com’s regional account manager Lynsey Burns about the opportunities of working with an online travel agent.
- Lynsey Eckford, VisitScotland industry relationship manager will talk through the range of ways she can help you to attract new customers and grow your business.
- We’ll introduce you to some local businesses who will talk through their own journeys towards making a success of trading online.
- Plus a marketplace offering one-to-one advice from a range of partners including Scotland Food & Drink, Lanarkshire Enterprise Services, Digital Tourism Scotland, EventScotland and others, which you can browse while networking over a buffet lunch.
This FREE event is open to all tourism businesses across Lanarkshire.